.1l water, .pressure pot or normal pot,
.3 potatoes, .ladle,
.carrots, .hand blender,
.parsnips, .chopping board,
.stock cubes, .hob,
.pepper, .veggy peeler,
1. Fetch vegetables at a local shop or in a garden.
2. Wash veggies and wash your hands that is the most important thing to do before you cook.
3. Start cutting vegetables try to be extra safe.
4. Pour water into pot and then pour chopped up vegetables into it as well.
5. When dealing with kale you have to de-stalk it.
6. Put lid on pot and wait for it to simmer.
7. When done blend with hand blender.
8. Fetch a ladle and pour into bowls.
9. Garnish soup with cream and parsley.