- They used to cook their food in a hole in the ground called the fulacht fiadh.
- The Bronze Age began in 2300 BC to 1200 BC.
- In 3500 BC the first signs of bronze usage by the ancient Samerians started to appear in Western Asia.
- During the Bronze Age the metals used to be extracted from ores. The ores used to be melted, via fire and were ultimately casted to the required shape of the tools.
- During the Bronze Age the invention of the Potter's wheel was created.
- The umbrella was also invented in the Bronze Age. The tool was basically developed by the Egyptians. 💥😊
Senior Room Blog
Welcome to the 3rd to 6th class blog where we will keep you up to date with all our adventures!